Filot - A simple advisory platform for new investors

I recently had the pleasure of listening to insights from Nithin during Google’s Startup India Programme, and I must say, I like the idea for launching an advisory service by Zerodha. It’s evident that such a product is the need of the hour.

During a previous conversation (email :stuck_out_tongue:) with Sagar Gudekote where I was applying for a Founder’s office role at Zerodha via GrowthX, I presented an idea of Filot (attached). This concept involves a clever collaboration of Zerodha universe apps to address the challenge at hand. The beauty of this approach is that it doesn’t involve merging the multiple apps, instead, it capitalizes on the strengths of each app, much like the approach taken by successful companies like Google.

Now, here’s the idea, which I believe has the potential to be a game-changer. We could introduce a simple and intuitive new product Filot (Financial Pilot), essentially a simple checklist-based app, seamlessly integrating the incredible Zerodha universe (Coin, Ditto, Quicko, Varsity and Zerodha AMC).

By offering this easy-to-use tool, we can tap into an entirely new market segment and empower users to make well-informed financial decisions with the guidance of Zerodha’s trusted resources. I firmly believe that this product will not only complement your existing offerings but also open up exciting possibilities for growth.

I’m excited to discuss this idea further and explore how we can bring it to life together. Idea is to create a solution that enhances financial understanding and accessibility for all.

Example website:

Reference video:
https://startupsonair.withgoogle.com/events/startup-school-india/watch?talk=session-3

Filot- Pitch.pdf (782.8 KB)

2 Likes

Hey @shravan.suvarna

@Bhuvan from our team will take a look at this and get back to you in a week or so.

1 Like

Hey @shravan.suvarna would love to know more. Let’s get on a call sometime next week?

1 Like

@Bhuvan I have emailed @Sagar_Gudekote a few slots for next week. Looking forward to speaking with you.