Fascinating Sleep Infographic from Reuters

Hey everyone,

I stumbled upon this incredibly informative and visually engaging infographic on sleep from Reuters: Why fighting the urge to sleep may be bad for our health

It offers a detailed overview of various aspects of sleep, including the stages of sleep, the importance of sleep for our overall health, and common sleep disorders. This resource could be particularly helpful for those of us seeking to better understand and improve our sleep habits.

Feel free to take a look and share your thoughts or personal experiences related to sleep. Let’s keep the conversation going and learn from each other to promote better sleep health within our community!

4 Likes

@Sagar_Gudekote great representation and engaging article, brings out a new way of getting messages across more powerfully.

:first_quarter_moon_with_face: Sleep, is the most underrated yet the most natural and powerful medicine, detox, reset button. So much so that it gets compromised above everything else, whereas it should be the other way around.

I have learnt the importance over the years and now have started prioritising over my exercises / errands incase I am falling short on the hours.

ALWAYS chose sleep over a workout or running that extra errand or completing your never ending deadline. Our lives are too precious to be put at risk because we missed that extra 1-2 hrs of sleep, every day or every other day.

Here is my own small little health formula:

:new_moon_with_face: Sleep deprived (less sleep or poor-quality sleep) + :boom: Stress + :bomb:Exertion (mental + physical) = :firecracker: Biggest health threat + leading to modern day ailments :stethoscope: :drop_of_blood:.

Prioritise Sleep & Sleep Well!

3 Likes
1 Like