Being a big time foodie and passionate about sustainable food systems around the world from decades I will not miss chance to study and analyze about food, nutrition, culture , lifestyle
and its interdependence on our quality and longevity of life.
I watched in full season of “Live to 100 - Secrets of the Blue Zones”
Here are my some key take away points,
- Continuous Movement naturally: No sedentary lifestyle , No goal oriented brisk walk !!
- Meal preparations takes longer time , slow process, includes seasonal local diverse pulses ,
vegetables, grains .
- No concept of weekend - work everyday , rest and enjoy on everyday basis.
No concept of retirement - have some work or hobby to get up everyday from bed
- Good community to connect and laugh - Good Social bonding makes you more relaxed and
happy. Good laugh makes more good to you than you taught.
- Faith : Having faith in helps to deal tough unexpected situations and decreases stress
Please add your points