For those who are in earlier stages of building their companies, I have found these resources to be incredibly helpful.
- A lot of it is written from a Western POV - so it is always great if you could exercise judgment on what is relevant for us.
- Field Guide by Unusual Ventures
- The Review by First Round
- Startup School by Y Combinator
In the context of fundraising, I have found these podcasts from India to be really useful.
- Seed to Scale by Accel/ Anand Daniel
- Cost to Company by The Ken
Would keep adding more resources here.