Athlos Trail Run in Maldunge, Panvel. 21st October

Hi Folks,

I’m Mithun. I lead Community at Athlos Activewear. Some of you ran the TCS 10k in our tees earlier this year.

We’re going on a trail run in Maldunge, Panvel (on the outskirts of Mumbai) on 21st October. We love our trail runs. We realised that it’s just a tad bit easier and more fun, if you have a community you can run with on trails. So we decided to start this monthly series of runs.You can check out more details about the run on the below Strava page.

Strava Link with more details:

Registration link is here - Athlos Trail Run - Maldunge Registration

P.S- We can only take 10 to 12 people on the run, to ensure we don’t crowd the trail and also give every runner the attention and support they’ll need. This is for beginner to intermediate trail runners who would like to learn the basics and start running on trails a lot more. Just in case you register and don’t make the cut, i’ll be in touch for next month’s run.

Thanks,
Mithun

2 Likes

Hi @Mithun1 Do keep posted for runs planned in and around Bangalore :slight_smile:

What do you think is a good destination for running enthusiasts to keep a track of events/planned runs in general?

Hi Dilip,

Tad late on this one. We’re starting off with Mumbai for now, but we do want to start in Bangalore as well. Hopefully at some point next year once we get our bearings doing more of these in Mumbai. I’ll keep you posted.

Strava is a good place to begin with. Helps you follow and join running groups in your locality. These groups usually tend to run together a few times every week. If you’re keen on running an organised running events, geeks on feet’s calendar is quite helpful- Race Finder

Thanks,
Mithun

2 Likes